Any candidate for the EDF “Hunt Award” should meet the following general subjective standards to be considered as a recipient of the award:
- The candidate has, during his career, demonstrated “Vision, Dedication and Service” with regard to the Society’s and its Foundation’s education mission.
- The candidate has gone above and beyond their normal volunteer duties as a Society member and deserves special recognition for their specific contributions to S.E.C. Education.
- The actions of a candidate have succeeded in advancing the education mission of the Society and its Foundation.
- The recipient of the award must be a member of the Society of Exchange Counselors unless determined otherwise by the EDF Board.
- Recipient may only receive the award once.